BOOST YOUR KING AIR 200 PERFORMANCE LEVELS.
Transform your Beechcraft® King Air 200 series aircraft with the Blackhawk Engine Upgrade and experience similar performance levels as the Beechcraft® King Air 200GT — for a fraction of the cost. The Blackhawk Engine Upgrade replaces the original early generation 40-series engines to factory new Pratt & Whitney PT6A-52 or PT6A-61 engines, complete with a new engine warranty. And it provides proven elevated performance levels and safety in a simple bolt-on package.
The new XP52 or XP61 engines have a larger and improved gas generator (compressor and hot section), allowing them to run cooler and more efficiently — providing increased power at altitude. The result is better climb and cruise speeds, allowing for an increase in maximum range as well as reduced operating and maintenance costs.
• Factory-new Pratt & Whitney PT6A-52 or PT6A-61 engines with new engine warranty
• Factory warranty (2,500 hours/5 years with coverage on primary parts to TBO)
• Generous core engine credit for hours remaining to factory TBO
• Price comparable to overhaul in many cases
• At least 50 percent less downtime as compared with overhaul
• Increased true airspeed, rate of climb, single-engine service ceiling
• Decreased time and fuel to climb
• Lower operating costs
• Higher resale value
• Worldwide certification
Copyright © Beechcraft Corporation. All rights reserved.